Monday, May 20, 2013

Hey Mom! Look At Me!

I like to garden...to an extent..I cannot keep plants in the house because the two munchkins like to tear any plant I have out of its pot, shake the dirt vigorously all around the house all while shredding any green vegetation in sight to bits..so outside planting is best. I have a decent sized raised garden bed for my fruit and veggie garden and then I have my herbs in a large barrel planter. In the big bed I have all sorts of good stuff planted..strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, eggplant, asparagus, spinach, lettuces, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers (yellow, purple and red), yellow squash, zucchini, red and white onions and spaghetti squash.  Of course the garden is fenced so the boys don't go digging around in there and ruining all the plants...I can only imagine the damage they could do with that!

So this weekend while it was nice outside, I had all my herbs on the patio table sitting in the sun and soaking up the rays before I planted them in the barrel planter. I wanted to take a picture of them to do a before and after as I do every year.  Just as I am taking snapping the picture, Hurley jumps up and gets in the way..It was honestly the best Photobomb ever..but of course, I am biased!





No comments:

Post a Comment