Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nurse Boys

When I am sick or not feeling well, my boys know it...I don't know how, but they do. I suffer from migraines and yesterday was my day to have one evidently.  I emailed my boss at about 5:15AM to tell her I needed to try to let my meds kick in and get some sleep and that I would be in later. All morning my boys were cuddled up in bed with me and didn't move a muscle until I got up. Hurley must at all times be touching me some how..if I move and we aren't touching, he will immediately move to where he is touching me..normally he puts his back up against mine. Hogan is almost always at the foot of the bed watching over me.

I eventually went into work but only lasted a couple of hours before I had to come back home. As soon as I got home I went straight back to bed with the boys in tow. Again, there they were cuddled up close. If only they could fetch me a cold washcloth when I needed one! Seeing as they don't have thumbs I don't see that ever happening! I am very lucky to have these boys and am always amazed at their love for me and how in tune to me they are...

I couldn't get a picture of the both of them in the bed with me, so here is nurse Hurley with his head resting on me..


No comments:

Post a Comment